Tuesday 3 June 2014

Domo arigato!

So Bobby and I got our very first wedding present. Yes, wedding present. My aunt (one of my parents' best friends) and her family got us a super awesome present! Today, I finally had time to make a thank you card to mail them.

My desk is pretty small... but our dining table is huuuge so I have tons of space for arts and crafts on there. PS, our dining table is so big with extra seating that all my Quatchis hang around there all the time now!
I went out for dinner with a friend after work today. We hit up Las Margaritas in Kits for some awesome enchiladas... After dinner, we went to Starbucks for some java... which I know I will regret very soon because its almost 10pm and I couldn't be less tired... I guess I may as well catch up on some Real Housewives of Orange County!

No comments:

Post a Comment