Monday 12 January 2015

I am strong

Okay so I've been working out since 2015 started. Mainly to get in shape for my wedding/get in shape overall. I go to PiYo twice a week (Monday's and Saturdays) and I go to another class (Abs, butt and thighs) at the community centre near my house on Wednesday's... And I bought some weights for some light weight training at home for the days in between. Now I know I've been getting stronger... But I didn't know I was THIS strong now:


I went to get hot water for my tea today and I broke the dispenser button right off. 

Buuut, unfortunately (fortunately?) I am no she-hulk. I went to tell my manager about the mishap and he informed me that the button actually broke a few weeks ago and so whoever replaced it must've done a shoddy job... So it broke easily :)

In other news since I haven't blogged in a while:
- We have a wedding venue and a wedding date!! So excited
- Kiwi's been a bit of a drama queen and she's been extra pissed off lately. Hopefully she's back to normal tonight!
- Lots of new and exciting things coming up at work :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment