Tuesday 30 July 2013

Another day, another package in the mail!

Day 108

Ive been doing a lot of online shopping lately that pretty much every other day, I get an email telling me to pick up my parcel at my local Canada Post.


Today's package is one that I have been waiting for for a very long time!!! Its my Sephora package!! I bought the Too Faced Workday to Weekend collection. This eye kit is sold exclusively at sephora.com. I also got an OPI nailpolish called "Its all about me". Sephora is clearing out their Sephora for OPI collection, so I got the nail polish for hald off (6$) Its supposed to be highlighter pink.  Then I got samples.


The eye kit cost 78$ CAD (65$ USD but im used to the Canada mark up). The kit is totally worth it though because Too Faced eye shadows are normally 45$ and the brush set is 39$. And the kit also includes mascara, eyeliner and primer!

Can't wait to try all of these!

No comments:

Post a Comment