Wednesday 24 July 2013

Day off!

Day 102

So I've been working weekends and will be working Saturdays until my new job starts August 19. My weekends have been Tues/Weds or Weds/Thurs, which is nice but also kinda sucks cause no one is usually free on those days.

So anyway, it was my day off today so I had scheduled my yearly doctor visit today. But first, I stopped off at my dentist's clinic to settle a billing confusion. Then I wandered around downtown to enjoy the sunshine and check out the summer sales. Surprisingly didn't buy anything!

Never park on Robson Street! Especially in the afternoon M-F!!! You will be towed promptly after 3pm
Yearly visit to see Dr. Chen
My doctor's clinic is on West Broadway. Bobby came to get me after because the car-less and the bus pass-less have trouble getting around the parts of town that are not in the downtown core where she currently lives...

We had dinner at the Manchester Pub. Yay wing night Wednesdays!

No comments:

Post a Comment