Sunday 28 July 2013

Sunday Funday!

Day 106

My parents, and my cousin and his family came to downtown today. Bobby and I met up with them at the Olympic Torch... and that's where the day of fun under the sun began!

Bobby with his coffee...in front of a bouncy house...on Granville Street!
My mom bought us all tickets to see the Fly over Canada tour. It was pretty impressive. We live in such a beautiful country! However, the actual "tour" part was so short. Only 10 minutes or so. It was very well done though.


We then hit up Pacific Centre, and then Granville Street. Here's a super awesome festival going on!


My parents and my cousin and his family then went back to Suburbia. Bobby and I continued to walk along Robson Street. We ended up having dinner at the Banana Leaf on Robson. Their food is always amazing!

Home now and I found Chaos peeking out of her house. She's such an adorable hedgie!!

No comments:

Post a Comment