Sunday 18 August 2013

Sunday Brunch, etc!

Day 127

Ja organized a ladies day out today. The plan was to have brunch at Medina Cafe and then go for pedis. Only three of us were free for brunch (pedis next time!) And Medina Cafe was soooo busy. So we hit up Flying Pig in Gastown instead. Flying Pig never disappoints :)

Yummy french toast with fresh berries and blueberry compote... and a cold glass of mimosa!
I got home around 1:30 from brunch with the ladies and me and Bobby did some errands. First stop was a cafe on West 7th and Ash that Bobby recently discovered. It's this small cafe located in this old heritage home that also serves Parallel 49th coffee. So we stopped there to refuel before hitting up Whole Foods (honestly, that was only my fifth time visiting Whole Foods ever!) to buy some of that iced tea that my coworker had given me. Then we hit up Home Depot/Winners/Save On/Canadian Tire for some halloween costume part shopping (Bobby likes to start early) and grocery shopping.

Yummy coffees!
Now I'm at home watching some Real Housewives of New Jersey/doing laundry/preparing my lunch for work tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment