Thursday 26 November 2015

My first purchase from Nordstrom Vancouver....

.... is Bobby's Christmas present to me!!!!

Okay so Nordstrom's officially opened in Vancouver in September while we were in Europe. Our first weekend back in Vancouver, we hit up Nordstrom (about a week after it opened) and it was soooo busy that I left after 5 minutes. We've been back a couple times since the first attempt... but it's always been madness.

Anyway, so I've been wanting new Uggs for a really long time now - my pair are really old (at least 5 years old) and really well loved. My original pair of Uggs is the tall bailey buttons in chestnut and I LOVE this design. The buttons are adorable :) Today, I learned that Nordstrom's had Uggs on sale as part of their Black Friday sale... so I hit up the store on my way home from work... and snapped up the last pair of size 6 in black! 



Brand new pair vs. well loved pair
Side note: I am a size 6 (yes I have small feet) and I usually buy boots a size bigger since I like wear thicker socks with them. So my old Uggs are a size 7... but since the fur lining flattens a lot with wear, they aren't snug anymore. This isn't really an issue since it never gets THAT cold in Vancouver... But still, I made sure not to make the same mistake again :)

I love my new Uggs! Thanks a bunch Bobby <3

PS; I LOVE NORDSTROM VANCOUVER!!! So much better than The Bay in downtown. I actually went to The Bay on my lunch break to check out Uggs and they weren't on sale! Even their loyalty program is better. I think I have found my new favorite store :)

No comments:

Post a Comment