Tuesday 25 June 2013

Finally got my hands on this!

Day 73

The Clinique CC Cream!!!!

I first heard about the CC cream in early April or so. I was at Macy's in Bellingham and it had not yet launched in the US. It was due to come out in May. When I was in Portland last month, they had it but I talked myself out of buying it because I still had foundation. Well I've regretted not buying this ever since! And today it has finally launched in Canada. Its so new that when I went to Sephora, all of the testers were still sealed and none of the sales people knew much about it. So I hit up the Clinique counter at The Bay for help and finally bought it!

The reason I've been dying to get my hands on this is because I am not hugely into makeup. I am horrible at putting it on and the main reason I wear foundation is for the sunscreen benefits it provides. The CC cream is more of a tinted moisturizer with an SPF 30. I'm fortunate enough to not have acne and relatively even skin tone so there really is no reason to wear heavy foundation (except for the SPF!)

I got the shade Light Medium... and the sales lady gave me this cute key chain :)
PS: Full review coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment