Saturday 1 June 2013

Channeling my inner Martha Stewart...

Day 49

I've been feeling creative lately and so I finally made the trip to Michael's to buy a scrapbook so I can document some of my favorite moments in an artistic way. I bought a scrapbook kit for half off (30$ with tax) and I got right down to work. (Side note: Scrap booking is one of the items on my "30 before 30" list!!)

Making a border out of two different ribbon patterns!
One of my most favorite vacations is my first (and only until the end of this year) trip to New York City. Bobby and I went two years ago right after my birthday and for our first anniversary. We were only there for five days but we managed to do tons of touristy things (A visit to Liberty Island, ground zero and MoMA, a trip up the Empire State Building, an evening sojourn to Brooklyn, a horse and carriage ride through Central Park and a quick visit at the Central Park zoo, and of course, a Broadway Show (The Addams Family) among other things...)

For our anniversary, we hit up Five Points which is an amazing place
for brunch. Then we went to a matinee showing for The Addams Family
I've been wanting to go back to New York since coming back so Bobby and I have decided to ring in 2014 in Times Square. To say I'm excited is a complete understatement!!!

New York, I love you!!! ♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment