Sunday 19 January 2014

A Kate Spade Haul

Day 281

Chapters started selling Kate Spade New York stationery, and The Bay (downtown location) has been selling Kate Spade items for a while. I've been eyeing some pieces, but they are pretty damn pricey so I haven't bought anything... until now.

The first piece was the storage box. Before Christmas, I got a 20$ Chapters giftcard so I used the giftcard for the purchase. This box only cost me 16 cents of my own money. #win!

Floral, when done tastefully, looks girly in a fun way, and not in an outdated, way
The inside is polka dots!
Thankfully,  I had some American coins on me when I went to buy this box because I usually never have cash on me and for a second, I was worried I would have to put 16 cents on Visa or debit (haha). Side note, the box is amazing quality. Normally, when you buy storage boxes like this, they aren't such great quality. 

The second purchase was the candle. I went on The Bay's website a week or so ago and they were clearing out these candles. They are regularily 40$, on clearance for 12$. Unfortunately, I had to pay shipping fees, so the candle cost 20$ in total. I plan on using the box and candle for a girly area when Bobby and I move into out new place (still looking but we found a place we both love and we are thinking of moving forward in buying this one). 

I thought the candle holder was cute. The candle scent is not that great. I'm not a candle person in general thou
The last purchase was the polka dot notebook. I had been eyeing this notebook ever since Chapters launched their Kate Spade New York line. The notebook is 14$ which I think is ridiculous for a notebook!! However, I decided to buy it after all. Since I am wedding planning, I wanted a cute notebook to write some notes down in (I am forever old school, and will forever be buying paper agendas, etc, to wrote in!!)

I can't wait to fill this notebook with my wedding ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment