Saturday 18 January 2014

Well now she's done it!!!!

Day 279 (a day late!)

Didn't blog last night because I took one pic using Bobby's phone... and then I got too lazy to transfer it to my computer, etc... #firstworldproblems

Anyway, little miss Chaos is the weirdest hedgehog ever. Their food bowl feeder thing is up against the cage of the wall and EVERY DAY she pushes it over just a bit so she can sniff behind it... on her way to take a crap underneath the wheel. She does this EVERY DAY without fail. I've always been scared that one day she would knock the whole thing over and she would hurt herself or Kiwi... Well last night she finally did it. She knocked the whole damn thing over like the bully that she is... Thankfully no hedgies were injured...


If I haven't said it before: Chaos is the hedgehog who's name is also an adjective to describe her. This hedgehog is crazy chaotic!

No comments:

Post a Comment