Tuesday 28 April 2015

A whole lotta mangoes and one kiwano melon

Firstly: Hello! It's been a while ;)

Secondly: I am addicted to mangoes - yellow mangoes if you want to be specific. I found out that Whole Foods had these on special (5 for 5$ for one day... then 4 for 5$) so I went and bought 17 (over a course of three days) and it cost 20$... and it was worth every penny.


While at Whole Foods, Bobby spotted a Kiwano Melon. Now Bobby is all about "experiences" and "trying new things". So somehow, we ended up with this strange prickly fruit in our basket... and it cost 5.99$ (To think, 5.99$ could have bought 5 more mangoes!!!)

Which one doesn't belong?

The Kiwano Melon is very seedy...and it's not sweet at all. I'm pretty sure Bobby wasn't very impressed with it either.

Anyway, nothing new to report here... got some new makeup/beauty products from Sephora that I will be posting reviews on... The PiYo craze has kind of died down a lot (mainly due to low energy levels/nausea from my anemia)... And just like that, we are at the end of April!

No comments:

Post a Comment