Sunday 7 September 2014

Face masking

I've been really into face (and hair masks) lately... And after my sweat filled weekend (PiYo yesterday and a hike today which involved a potential black bear sitting by other hikers), a face mask is much deserved tonight ;)


PiYo yesterday was awesome. I've finally gotten to a point where I can really push myself in PiYo and not hurt for two days after. Woohoo! Progress! I plan on signing up for more PiYo classes on Mondays as well.

The hike today was also fun. We did a hike that was a 5 minute drive from our house and it was really easy (not too much incline). It even had an awesome waterfall at the end. It took us 50 minutes to get to the water fall (the hike was estimated to be two hours round trip by Parks Canada). Anyway.. so on the way back, we're just casually strolling back to the car.. saying hello to the lovely people and their dogs walking by us... About 15 minutes from the waterfall, a family of a three stops to say "be careful. we saw a black bear about 10-15 minutes that way". I immediately panic lol. Bobby pulls out his bear spray and hunting knife (just in case!) and we start speed walking back to the car. Well, I start speed walking back - Bobby remains calm. Thankfully, we didn't run into the spotted bear (or any bear!!) but we made it back to the car in 40 minutes! And it was a longgggg trail back. Happy to report we were not eaten by bears today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment