Thursday 4 September 2014

Kit Kat taste test

Firstly, Happy September! The early mornings and late nights are definitely a lot colder - its dropping down to 9 degrees overnight - fall is near.

Secondly, my phone camera lens is all scratched up (oops, second phone I've done this to) so all future photos will not be the best...

Anyway, so at working this morning, I'm sitting at my desk, minding my own business, when a coworker comes by and says "Did you see how someone left this in the kitchen?". I look up and she's holding a bowl FULL of Kit Kats! We're talking full sized Kit Kats here (not the tiny Halloween sized ones). They were all peanut butter and hazelnut. Now, I don't like peanut butter, so I grabbed a hazelnut. And because I am so awesome, I asked Bobby if he wanted one too, so I ended up grabbing a peanut butter one as well...

So anyway, we did a taste test when I got home (dessert before dinner - we are adults so we are allowed!). The hazelnut one was AMAZING!!! The peanut butter was only okay

No comments:

Post a Comment