Tuesday 23 September 2014

Manic Monday

So on Sunday, I had a really late lunch (3pm) that by the time dinner time rolled around, I wasn't hungry. 

Well, I woke up on Monday with a terrible headache. I had 4 tylenol at work and it didn't help. I had granola bars and lunch throughout the day and I was still starving/nauseous. I met up with Najin and Amanda for sushi after work and I had a giant dinner (the dinner combo) and I started to feel normal again... but it was so hot at the restaurant I seriously thought I was going to throw up!! After dinner, we stopped by Najin's new place - SO AWESOME!! They moved into their brand new apartment a few weeks ago and everything is so brand new sparkly clean! Can't wait to see it again after they've settled in/unpacked/nested.

I got home around 8pm last night, took two more tylenol... played with my Kiwi-Keys and still couldn't shake the "omg I need to throw up" feeling. NOTE: TMI TIME! So I threw up. /TMI TIME. I felt a little bit better but ultimately just decided to pass out since keeping my eyes open/having light anywhere near me was making me feel sick.

I woke up a few times through the night - one time I heard Kiwi running and her wheel was rubbing up against something (she probably shoved a rock underneath it... again!!) but I was too lazy to get up to quiet her down.

Anyway, so I woke up bright and early today. I decided to treat myself to a Starbucks breakfast. No more skipping meals for me.. EVER

Side note: I'm sure I've wrote previous blogs about getting migraines due to skipping meals... Guess I will never learn!! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment