Monday 20 July 2015

Tarte Amazonian Clay Foundation and Concealer Review

Finally have a second to review Tarte's Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Full Coverage SPF 15 Foundation and Tarte Amazonian Clay Waterproof 12 Hour Concealer.

Previously, I had been using MAC foundations/concealers... but I wanted to use something a little bit more organic. I picked these both up at Sephora back in April during their Beauty Insider sale and to be honest, I was no nervous switching foundations so close to my wedding (I was worried trying a new product would make me break out!) but happy to report that my skin agrees with these products!

I got the foundation in "medium light beige" and the concealer in "medium"
I love both of these products!!

The foundation goes on so smoothly and it blends really well. I find that the colour is matched perfectly with my skin tone so it gives me a really natural/no make up look (which is pretty much my go to look!).

The concealer is also great! It helps cover my acne scars and I love how it comes in a 'lipstick' format. Its super easy to put on (I previously used MAC's pro longwear concealer and I always had issue with pumping out too much product!!) and its not wasteful at all!

Definitely loving Tarte's products - currently looking into Tarte eyeshadow and lipstick/lipgloss...

No comments:

Post a Comment