Friday 7 August 2015

The Bachelorette Randoms

So last night, I was cleaning out my closet so that I could sell off some no longer used possessions on Craigslist.

One of the items currently for sale (and sold in just 5 minutes - meeting the lady today) was my Lululemon backpack which I bought a few years ago and used for school. This backpack is awesome, but I have no need for it anymore. The last time I used it was for my bachelorette weekend in Whistler (and this was only because Bobby kept insisting that our carry on luggage was in the apartment, not the storage... and when it came time to pack, he was mistaken!!!). 

Anyway, so I was cleaning out the backpack since I did a shit job when I got home from Whistler... and I stumbled upon these pieces:


  1. Cork from champagne bottle (for "memory" box - side note: buy memory box)
  2. Sundial room key
  3. Band-aids (Someone really needed band-aids that weekend!)
  4. Veil for the night out
Such a great ladies weekend!! Can't believe it was almost two months ago!!

No comments:

Post a Comment