Tuesday 18 February 2014

Laundry time!

Day 311

Yesterday, I got home from our Whistler weekend around 5:15pm (after 8.5 hours at work). I ate dinner (left over pulled pork) and pretty much just relaxed for the rest of the night... then I passed out early (around 9:30am) because I was sooo tired from my long day.

Today, it was finally time to catch up on laundry... about 6 loads because I am a separatist when it comes to laundry... no socks shall be washed with my clothes... bobby's clothes are washed on their own.. etc. I've completed one load already (washed and put away), the second load is in the dryer and a third load is being washed right now. Fun times on Tuesday night!!

Laundry yet to be washed
And of course, because every day is waking up and playing with hedgehogs day:

My two little babies eating treats!

No comments:

Post a Comment