Friday 7 February 2014

The Sam Edelman Collection

Day 300

Firstly, wow, Day 300 already!?

Anyway, late last month, I bought some shoes for my wedding. We don't have a venue, therefore we don't know what day we are getting married, I don't have a dress... but its okay, because I know what shoes I will be wearing.

I am obsessed with Sam Edelman shoes... And although they aren't high end like Loubs, they don't come cheap either (especially not in Canada, where everything is always at least 30% more expensive than in the US). If you have been following this blog, you should know by now that I refuse to pay full price for things I know I can get cheaper elsewhere. Enter Amazon.com (yes, dot.com because dot.ca sells nothing but crap I don't need).

I bought the Sam Edelman Sophie wedge in White and Neutral.

I LOVE the buckle and I love that the heel/wedge is not so high because let's face it, I want to be comfy at my wedding. I don't want to be miserable!!

Anyway, so I am off today and I am sort of packing (we finally found a place and we are moving next month!). Sooo.. I decided to take a pic of the current Sam Edelman collection before I put them away because I likely won't be wearing any of these before my move.

Back Row L-R: Mallory Wedge, Sophie Wedge, Evan Pump
Front Row: Gigi thong sandals, Felicia Ballet Flats (destroyed/discoloured due to Vancouver rain) and flats (I don't remember which ones these are)
I'd like to point that the Mallory Wedge I got on clearance at the Aldo Sale Shop on Granville (they sell clearance items there all the time. If you look hard enough, you can get awesome deals on Hunter Boots... or Ugg Boots, etc). I bought the Sophie Wedge, Evan Pump and Felicia Ballet flats on Amazon.com (all were at least 60% off what I would have paid in Canada - eg: the flats were 40$ online, 130$ in store here, and the Evan Pump I got for 80$ online and they were 200$ in store!!). The black flats I bought on clearance when Sterling closed all of its downtown, Vancouver shops. The Gigi Flats I bought at the Bay downtown when they were having their friends and family sale... So yes.. I bought all of these on discount ;)

All boxed up and ready for the move

No comments:

Post a Comment