Thursday 20 February 2014

Thursday Chai

Day 313

So last night after fat burger, we went for coffee (and by we, I meant the guys because I was so full I was going to throw up). I don't know what they got (we ended up at Starbucks because the caffe artigiano closed at 7 ~ soooo lame!!) But it was this chocolate chai coffee and it was so yummy.

I felt nostalgic because before I started drinking coffee (and by coffee I mean sugary lattes) I would only get a chai latte from Starbucks. So I got one today! It's way too sweet though.. Holy diabetes, Starbucks!


Fun fact:
I had my first chai latte at my cousin's (technically, my second cousin's) house in Honolulu. For her older son's 4th (or was it 5th?) birthday, my other cousin and I helped entertain/watch the kids and we were so wiped out at the end of the night that we ended up sleeping over. The next morning, my cousin made us Chai tea lattes and it was love at first sip for me ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment