Saturday 15 February 2014

Much deserved nachos post snowboard camp

Day 308

I survived snowboard camp today. I am soooo bruised up. But I am seeing obvious signs of progress!! I am taking the Arcteryx 2 day all women snowboard camp and basically they have a few instructors to divide the women into groups according to skill level. Well I have no skills so it was Jenn party of one with my super awesome instructor. Yay private lessons! I also got a free shirt and free snacks post day 1. The nachos were very much deserved ;)

Now we are back in our hotel chilling anf watching Just Go With It (I've seen this movie sooo many times. It is funny !! My favorite line is when Adam tells Kikidee /Maggie to say that she loves him and she yells "daddy my favourite adult!!!! ")

No comments:

Post a Comment