Tuesday 29 April 2014

Another approach to cough suppression

Okay so Buckley's did not really help with cough suppression. It helped soothe my coughing for a bit.. but alas, the hacking cough returned... with a vengeance. I did get a better night sleep, and so did Bobby, so I feel like the light at the end of the tunnel is near. However, I need this cough to go away ASAP!! So, I've resorted to the old school method: Drinking LOTS and LOTS of fluids. So I dug out my klean kanteen water bottle and have already drank one bottle full of water. The downside is that I've already had to pee three times (and its only 9:30... and I've only been at work for an hour...) However, although I am still coughing, my hacking cough has turned into a more mild cough. Baby steps to better health!

No comments:

Post a Comment