Sunday 13 April 2014

The end of a year

Day 365 (part three)

This year went by so quickly! When I wake up tomorrow.. I'll be 30. To be honest, I was pretty damn depressed over the past week. I think turning 30 was starting to get to me.

However, I have so much to look forward to from this point in my life on. We have a new place to set up (still a work in progress) and a wedding to start planning. We've actually scrapped the idea of getting married this summer. Money is pretty tight with trying to set up our place and we're running out of time (its getting harder and harder to find a venue). So we will be getting married next summer instead. The bonus of waiting is that we'll get to go on a super awesome honeymoon! (Europe!!)

I have soo many happy memories from this past year:
- Friend vacations in Portland and Lillooet
- Ziplining for the first time in Whistler
- Planning a suprise brewery tour for Bobby (which in the end got spoiled, but we still had a blast)
- Spending time with Bobby's family in Florida and spending Christmas in Disney World
- New Years Eve in Manhattan.. and of course getting engaged

Of course, there are also low points:
- Losing our Kay Kay :(

In general, I have so many great memories from my 20s. I kind of look forward to what the 30s has in store for me :)

I still plan on updating this blog... most likely not everyday (unless I get really into it again).. but I definitely want to post about the progress of setting up our home.

Thanks to anyone who ever took the time to read this blog :)

I leave you all two pics of me and my loves:



PS: Wow, I blogged 442 times over the last year (slightly more than the 365 required ;)).

PPS: I finally got my hands on a copy of this month's National Geographic... I don't normally buy this magazine... however, this month's issue feature one of Kiwi's distant cousins!

My little cover girl!

1 comment:

  1. You did a great job Jenn! Thanks for being so awesome and Happy Birthday. Your thirties will be awesome ... I'll make sure of it.

    ReplyDelete