Wednesday 23 April 2014

Sick day

I went to bed around 8pm last night because I felt soooo sick. My throat hurt. Every time I swallowed, it felt like a knife was cutting into my throat. I ended up waking up around 4am because I went to bed so early... my throat still hurt really bad and my body hurt really bad and my head also hurt really bad... so I called in sick. I ended up sleeping pretty much the entire day.. my throat doesn't hurt as much but my body and my head still hurt... Ughhhh

Anyway, this kind of all started late Tuesday morning. I kept getting chills while sleeping... so I would bundle up with the duvet, then I would wake up sweating like crazy. It was insane. I was kind of okay at work on Tuesday.. but I started to feel really sick Tuesday night :(

We don't have a thermometer at home so I asked Bobby to pick one up on his way home... and he ended up buying this one:


Yup... so I am a 30 year old using stickers to measure my temperature

No comments:

Post a Comment