Friday 11 April 2014

Buyers remorse

Day 362 (a day late!)

So yesterday, Bobby went out for drinks with his boss who was in town from Toronto. Since we live so far away now, I offered to drive the car home. I get off work at 5 and I told him I would meet him around 6... which gave me an hour to hit the shops at Pacific Centre ;) I am in the market for a new jacket... and these are the two that I picked up... and am regretting:

I got the Community Novitas jacket in XS in black. I actually returned this jacket last night at the Aritzia in Coquitlam Centre because it's a little bit.. odd. It fits pretty nicely, however, the zipper doesn't come all the way down. The jacket itself is quite long (it covers your bum), but the zipper only comes down to waist length, which to me is just bizarre?! Anyway, this jacket is waterproof, which is a bonus living in Vancouver, but because it is 225$ (plus tax!) and its not completely perfect... it went back
I also got the Community Arma jacket in S in black. I thought I would like this jacket better than the other one.. but.. I can't get over how faded it is. Now, I spend a LOT of money on detergent specifically designed to prevent your darks from fading. Nothing irritates me more than faded black jeans, or black leggings, etc. I thought this jacket was a keeper until I noticed how faded it was compared to my black jeans! Ugh! Looks like this one might have to go back too :( I might check out the olive green one they have in this jacket and see if that's a winner? 

No comments:

Post a Comment