Sunday 3 November 2013

First day back on PST (Pacific Standard Time)

Day 204 part two

After Bobby and I ate our poached egg sandwiches (and finally caught up with AHS - I can't wait until the next episode!!!), we cleaned up the place a bit, then hit the road to enjoy the sunshine! It's a brisk 8 degrees today and this is how Bobby got dressed:

I like to tease Bobby because Bobby is actually a Montreal export: He moved here three years ago... you would think 8 degrees is warm for him, but he's the first to cry when the temperature drops below 10 degrees ;)

Anyway, so our first stop was my brother's house. I am helping water his plans while he is away... Then we hit Pacific Centre for some light shopping. Bobby got a new snowboard jacket and new snowboard pants (SportChek is having a pretty sweet deal right now). I got some eye drops haha. Then we bought some alcohol and yogurt and fruit.. now I am home watching Dodgeball. Such a ridiculously funny movie: "If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a ball!!!!" Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment