Sunday 24 November 2013

Sunday Funday with the familia

Day 225

Went for dim sum today with the familia. We hit up Floata in Chinatown around noon. Personally, I'm not a big fan of dim sum, but it's always fun to hang out with ma family. Plus, today was a birthday celebration for my dad and mom.. and my brother just got back from India.

After lunch, Bobby, my parents and I hit up Tinseltown for some coffee at Starbucks... and also so that I could show my mom the dollar store in Tinseltown. It's this Japanese store that's very similar to Daiso that actually sells some pretty sweet stuff! Afterwards, Bobby and I needed to go grocery shopping so we hit up Costco (which is down the street from Tinseltown) and my parents headed back to suburbia.

Holy hell was Costco ever busy. Rookie mistake hitting up Costco on a Sunday afternoon :)

I found these sweet ear muffs in Costco. They're Uggs and super warm. I am going to need a pair for New York! I decided not to buy these because they are 50$ and I thought they are pricey for ear muffs!I have toques I could use, but I don't want serious hat head every day I am in New York... I decided to search online before buying these since I will only needs ear muffs for my four day sojourn to Manhattan... Anyway, I regret not buying these since upon further research, ear muffs are actually 40$ for a decent pair :( 

Mental note to head back to Costco sometime this week to pick a pair up!

 Speaking of Uggs: Uggs for sale in Costco (Downtown Vancouver location for those interested!)

No comments:

Post a Comment