Wednesday 13 November 2013

Hedgehog bath time

Day 214

Gave the tiny terrors a bath today. (For anyone interested, I use a soft toothbrush to scrub and Aveeno Baby soothing relief creamy wash to lather - you can find more info here: http://www.aveeno.com/product/aveeno-+baby+soothing+relief+creamy+wash+.do?sortby=ourPicks).

Chaos post bath
Kiwi post bath
I have to give these two devils a bath one at a time. Chaos was up first. In the middle of Kiwi's bath, Chaos managed to find my Trader Joe's popcorn! 


Bad Kay-Kay!!! This popcorn is not for you!
PS: It was an Annie's Mac and Cheese dinner with my pomme biere kind of night!


UPDATE:
Forgot to mention that because Chaos got into my Trader Joe's popcorn bag... she was a salty mess. So when she and Kiwi were back in their cage, Kiwi started to bite Chaos (likely because Kiwi thought Chaos tasted delicious!!!). Bobby got mad at Kiwi and threw her in hedgehog jail.



No comments:

Post a Comment