Friday 1 November 2013

Happy November!

Day 202

October 2013 has come to end... welcome, November: the month of poppies, beards and the countdown to Christmas!

Today Bobby and I both had days off from work. Its so nice to have some free time during the week. Our plan was to watch Ender's Game, which just came out last night. I first heard of Ender's Game some three years ago when Bobby and I first started dating. Bobby bought the book and he was reading it... and sometimes, I would take his book and read out loud to him (don't ask why, even I don't know why I did that haha). Anyway, I never actually completely read the book so I wasn't 100% sure what the story was about or how it ended, but Bobby really liked the book and he really wanted to watch the movie.. so we watched it. I thought it was very well done, and it was a pretty good story (for a sci fi book - I'm not really into sci fi). I was just happy to spend some time with my BobBob ;)

After the movie (we watched a matinee showing), we hit up IGA on Burrard to pick up a few things for tonight's dinner. Then we hit up Caffe Artigiano for some java (I seriously fell asleep for 10 minutes during the movie frome being so tired)... We just got home and I am just resting a bit before making dinner. 

I noticed that my Kiwi and Chaos had strange rooming arrangements when we got home:

My Kaykay was sleeping under their very disgusting wheel (apologies for the grossness of it) and Kiwi was passed out in the small hut..

 Meanwhile, the large hut remained unoccupied...!!!

I picked up my poppy today at 7/11. Bobby had to pick up a phone sim card for his project for his Manufacturing class. I hope I don't lose this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment