Monday 28 April 2014

All right, Buckley's... Do your magic!

I've been a hacking, coughing mess since Friday or so. I seriously can't cough anymore. To be honest, when I first got sick, I was secretly delighted that I could drink cough medicine because I think it tastes delicious (mmm Robitussen).. however, it hasn't helped suppress my coughing. Not even a little bit. Poor Bobby is going to be delirious soon from lack of sleep so I decided to man up and try Buckley's. Everyone says that it actually works.. but that it tastes bad. Whatever, I'm desperate at this point! So I bought a bottle on my way to work today... and I just had two teaspoonfuls... Honestly, the taste isn't that bad. It's severely mentholated though. Like, holy crap my throat feels weird mentholated. I hope it finally gets rid of this annoying cough!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment