Sunday 13 April 2014

Last weekend as a 20 something year old, part two

Day 365 (part two)

So after opening Bobby's present, we made lunch and headed out for some bubble tea. We went to Ninja Bubble Tea near Coquitlam Centre. Bobby and I got the ferrerro one and Marco got nutella. It was pretty good. The guys got the giant size one, but I got the smaller size (which I thought was more than enough).

Bobby looks like he had too much sugar... before downing that jug of bubble tea!!!
We went to Coquitlam Centre to return a few things (story of my impulsive buying life) and Marco bought us a new coffee grinder as a house warming present. Then we went to Lafarge Lake/Town Centre because my mom wanted to meet and give me my present (and also to show the guys the huuuuuge park). We went home after. Bobby tested the grinder and apparently the coffee tastes more amazing (I see no difference, lol). Chilling out before dinner...

No comments:

Post a Comment