Thursday 24 April 2014

Feeling better-ish!

So after feeling really sick yesterday - I fell asleep after dinner (7:30) last night, and woke up a couple of hours later and got Bobby to re-take my temperature (this time with the adult thermometer scanner thing he bought). No fever! So I was determined to go to work. I packed a lunch then passed out again until about 5am... Anyway, I am feeling much better! My throat still hurts and I still have slight headaches/body aches. Go home cold, you're drunk!!!

But, the bestest part of everything is that I got offered the job I interviewed for (mentioned in this post). Woohoo! I got the job offer officially on Tuesday and I was supposed to tell my director yesterday (but I had called in sick). However, things got sorted out while I was away and I officially signed the papers today... and I start my new job on May 20th :)

Gonna miss my current coworkers... but I am for sure excited for things to come :)

No comments:

Post a Comment