Tuesday 15 April 2014

Thirty, flirty and thriving

So... I turned 30 yesterday... I had a pretty good day.. However, I made the worst life choice ever by scheduling a job interview during my lunch break. Mondays and Fridays are pretty stressful days at work because we are usually down one staff (yesterday we were down two)... So basically, I was pretty busy in the morning and getting stressed just before my interview. Therefore I was stressed DURING my interview so I'm not sure just how I did exactly (I'm guessing not too well).

Anyway, last night, I was watching 13 going on 30. It's a cute movie. Its about a girl who is turning 13. She hates her life because she is unpopular, so she wishes she was "thirty, flirty and thriving"... and seemingly wakes up at 30, living the life she thought she would want, but she ends up hating it because the friends she has are backstabbing Bs and she had alienated her family and her childhood friend. 


I'm ready for your thirties! 

No comments:

Post a Comment