Saturday 17 May 2014

Successful shopping day(s)

So I've had a few good shopping days... Both Gap and Express have been having awesome deals. I love buying work clothes at Express because their clothes are work professional.. and their prices don't break the bank account. I've bought a couple of their "Portofino" tops, a cardigan, a skirt and a tank top, all at 40% off. In total, I spent about 130$ for the five pieces. Not bad if I do say so myself ;)

I also got the floral dress at the Gap for a wedding we are attending next month. Its a church wedding so I got a coral cardigan to go with it. The dress I got for 55$ and the cardigan for 30$. The big steal at the Gap were the orange pants I got for 15$!!! Crazy!!!


I also got a new agenda (From Chapters). FYI, I hate technology. I like writing things down on paper... and having paper things to refer to/look back on... I dunno..

Oh and I bought all 5 Game of Thrones books for 30$ at Chapters online. It was 50% off and I've been wanting to read the books. We watch the shows but obviously, the books go into more detail. Can't wait to read them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment