Thursday 8 May 2014

YES!!!

Sophie Kinsella has finally written another Shopaholic book. I have ALL of the books she has written as Sophie Kinsella (her real name is Madeleine Wickham, and she writes books under her real name as well)... I love the Shopaholic series the best. I think my favorites were "Shopaholic and Sister" and "Shopaholic and Baby", even though they were all really good. As for her other non "shopaholic" books, I LOVED "Undomestic Goddess" and "Twenties Girl". Her last book "Wedding Night" was terrible and it made me miss Becky Brandon (nee Bloomwood ;)) and her crazy shenanigans... Well it looks like "Shopaholic to the Stars" will be out this October... Ah! I cannot wait that long :(

At least I have a few months to decide whether I want to purchase a traditional book... or an e-book... Hmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment