Saturday 19 July 2014

Rainy day Saturday

As I write this blog, the rain has finally stopped! But this morning, it was pouring rain... but humid (making getting dressed awkwardly difficult).

I had a dentist appointment this morning... here was my morning view.

Rain, rain, go away
After getting my gums scrubbed to death, I went to Winners to return something, and then Save On to pick up some things for my lunch and for dinner, and then Costco for gas.

Bobby has to work today, so it was just me and my Kiwi-Keys today:


In between cleaning up the apartment, I painted my nails. I am loving this new nail polish I just bought this week. It's "Love's a Beach" by China Glaze. It's a neon pink with just a hint of shimmer - perfect for the summer. You can buy this polish here.

No comments:

Post a Comment