Saturday 13 April 2013

365 photos in 365 days challenge

Hello! and thank you for stopping by my small, personal space in the interwebs!

Tomorrow is my 29th birthday and I've decided to create a bucket list of things to do before I turn 30 (ahhh!)

One of the things on my list is to join in on the 365 photos in 365 days challenge. I read about this challenge on Facebook. Basically, you take one photo every day for 365 days and post it for others to see. I decided to take this challenge up a notch and blog about every day of my 29th year of existence as well.

Hope you enjoy the photos I share throughout the next 365 days. I'll quickly just point out that the only camera I currently own is the one with my Iphone 4. The lens is scratched so unfortunately, the quality of photos will not be the greatest until I finally upgrade my phone (or buy a new camera) in the near future.

Thank you for stopping by! :)

2 comments:

  1. yayyy - what a great way to document your last hurrah as a twenty-something!
    :) Looking forward to seeing 'em!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Najin! Hope everyone enjoys the next year of photos :)

      Delete