Wednesday 24 April 2013

Ready for flip flop season!

Day 11

For my birthday, Aleks, Ja and Brad got me a gift certificate for Luxe Beauty Lounge. They gave it to me Saturday night and I've been dyyyying for a mani/pedi so the plan was to go Sunday. However, I was so hungover so I decided to postpone it to a day when I could actually enjoy the experience. I went today after work. One chocolate scrub, 2 hours and fifteen minutes later...

The mani was only okay. I find that manis aren't worth it since I can paint my own nails. However it was still such a nice treat having someone else do my nails.

The pedi was AMAZING!!! Seriously the best pedi I have ever had. The water temperature in the soak wasn't scalding hot like I normally find and... best scrub ever!!!! :)


I'm ready for sunshine-y weather now!

No comments:

Post a Comment