Sunday 14 April 2013

Sunshine on my birthday!

Day 1

Living in Vancouver means a chance of rain at least 300+ days of the year. Since I am a spring baby, it's usually cold and/or damp on my birthday. But today: SUNSHINE! Better make the most of it :) The plan was to walk across the Granville Bridge to hit up the shops in South Granville, stop on Granville Island for some grub (SEAFOOD!), and then take the foot ferry back to Downtown.

The view from the Granville Bridge at 11:30 am (Still a little gloomy and gray) 
Mandatory caffeine break
One of my favorite parts about Granville Island is the random,
 useless things you can buy! Ya handerpants!
Walking down to the foot ferry
Ferry! 

On the ferry ride 
Back in downtown - Bobby walking home along the seawall. Sunny and warm at 3:30!

PS:
I had fun last night at the triple birthday bash for myself, Radek and Tania. Thank you so much to Tania and Denisa for organizing the event! Denisa and Radek got me this cute herb planter thing. I am definitely not a green thumb so I will have to add "learn how to not kill plants" on my bucket list ;) Can't wait to see how this turns out!



PPS:
HAPPY 6 MONTH-DAY, LUCA! I am exactly 28 years and 6 months older than you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment