Thursday 25 April 2013

Sojourn to Suburbia

Day 12

So I went to Metrotown after work today because I wanted to buy the new Clinique CC Cream (it's kind of like a BB Cream 2.0). I first heard about the CC Cream a couple of months ago and it was supposed to launch mid April. Sears is currently having a Clinique bonus so I figured I would wait until the end of this month so I could get a free gift with purchase. Because Sears closed down in downtown, I called the Metrotown location yesterday to make sure they had the CC Cream in. After having the world's most painful conversation with someone who barely spoke English, I was assured (or so I thought) that Sears did indeed have the CC Cream. So I head over to Metrotown and was annoyed to learn that the CC Cream has not launched and that the launch date has been changed to mid May/early June.. Ughhhh...

I was rather annoyed having to travel kind of far mainly because I dislike having to be in Metrotown to begin with. It's always so busy and people seem to go to Metrotown just to sit around and hang out. However, I also needed vitamins, because, let's face it, I do not eat a balanced diet (haha!). So turns out, I went all that way for some vitamins.. and conditioner.

I'm totally going to be one of those old people who
places all of their medication in one basket ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment