Wednesday 17 April 2013

Dr. Jenn to the rescue!

Day 4

So Chaos gave me a mild heart attack today... I gave her and Kiwi a cat treat (like always!) and today, Chaos' got stuck on her palate!!! She didn't make any choking sounds or motions so I didn't notice at first but when I gave her another treat and she didn't want it, I got suspicious (this is so unlike Chaos cause Chaos will eat everything you put in front of her). So I noticed the cat treat stuck on her palate and attempted to dislodge it with a q-tip. I managed to get some out but at the end, her salivary enzymes  dislodged the rest. I put her back in her cage and she drank water for what seemed like 2 minutes (haha!). And so my first patient survives!

Chaos and q-tip
Later on in the day:

One of the other things on my bucket list is to run my first 10k... you know... in one go... and not over a few small runs :) So I thought today would be great to get started for light training


Now I am back home and getting organized. Have a final exam tomorrow and I really should hit the books

No comments:

Post a Comment