Thursday 23 October 2014

Shopaholic to the Stars

YES!!! Finally got my hands on this book. Its only been FOUR years since I last read about the antics of Becky Brandon née Bloomwood... to say I've missed this series is an understatement! I first heard about this book back in May and I pre-ordered it right away. I decided to get the traditional book (I can't believe e-books cost just as much as an actual book!). One last side track: I read Sophie Kinsella's latest non-shopaholic book "Wedding Night" and I really didn't like it at all. Even though the Shopaholic series is my favorite, she's had some pretty good stand alone novels too (Domestic Goddess and Twenties Girl!!). Anyway, so I quickly made dinner tonight, and cleaned up after, and then did a quick apartment clean up because Bobby has a friend staying over with us this weekend (can't let him think we live like slobs!! ;))... aaaand now I can finally relax and read my book. I have a feeling I will be up all night and finished by tomorrow!




No comments:

Post a Comment