Friday 31 October 2014

Halloween 2014

I took today off, so the Halloween festivities started early for me.

The first stop of the scare tour started at Kia. Long story short, my left side view mirror is cracked. Its perfectly fine and functional.. but the plastic part (not sure how to describe this, but the plastic cover for the signals) is cracked. I took it in to get repaired... thinking it would cost you know, 100$ at most to fix this.. but nope, it costs 670$. WTF. Insert blood curling scream here. So I politely tell Kia, okay no thanks, bye!! I mean, seriously... What a rip off!

Anyway, so I went home to terrorize Kiwi. It's that time of the year where I get to bust out her tutu. She actually has more than one costume now (she has two tutus, three if I include Chaos' tutu, and a few other costumes Marco got her - a hot dog, a bumble bee and a dinosaur).

So cuuuuute!!!!

It has been raining pretty hard for the last few days, but I think the rain has finally let up! Woo hoo! Nice weather for the trick or treaters - we get to accompany some friends taking their son trick or treating :)

No comments:

Post a Comment