Sunday 12 October 2014

Thanksgiving 2014

We had our family Thanksgiving at our apartment today. No turkey this year. Bobby made his specialty (pizza) and I made mine (pulled pork). My parents and my cousin and his family all brought other dishes and dessert. We managed to squeeze in 8 people around our table meant for 6, and we dined and laughed and dined some more. 

My super easy pulled pork recipe:
Pork shoulder, seasoning salt and barbecue sauce. Placed in the crock pot and cook on low until tender (usually 8 hours for a 1.5kg+ shoulder). 

Since smelly Kiwi was expecting company... I gave her a bath today. After her bath she was so pissed off she sat like this for a while. Normally, she runs home when given the chance, but not earlier today!!


Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving with their family and friends. Only one more day off until back to work ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment