Saturday 21 February 2015

Big boxes for small items

Last week, Origins had a 20% off anything, plus free shipping deal... so I got some moisturizer. I have been using their A Perfect World moisturizer... which is okay. I like that it has an SPF of 25.. it's a little bit greasy though so I make sure to use just a small amount. Anyway, when I went to check out, it asked me if I wanted "complimentary gift wrapping". I figured, sure why not?!?! Well, when I had to pick up my package at Purolator, I was a little bit surprised by the size of the box!! The moisturizer box is 1.5"x 1.5"x 1.5" and the box it got shipped in is much much larger!


But.. when I opened up the box a few minutes ago, I quickly learned why: the complimentary gift wrapping meant stuffing small items in a large gift box:


Tiny moisturizer in a giant box!
Guess Origins ran out of smaller gift boxes...? Or maybe people always place orders much larger than mine was??!

No comments:

Post a Comment