Friday 6 February 2015

The Day Off

I took the day off today so that my mom and I can go wedding dress shopping. To be honest, I'm kind of dreading wedding dress shopping - I went last year with Najin.. and it's so overwhelming. The dresses are so heavy, random strangers are staring at you... etc. I consider myself a girly girl - I love pink, and wearing skirts and dresses, and polka dots... but I am not a GIRLY girl... and I have never been one to know exactly what kind of wedding/wedding dress I would have.

Anyway, since today is my day off, I decided to hit up Kim's 6:30am PiYo class! I know, its crazy waking up so early on your day off, but since I normally leave for work around 6:45am anyway, it's not like I had to get up any earlier or anything. Plus there was less getting ready to do this morning - no make up, no picking out something to wear. It was just, eat a light breakfast, tie hair up and head out. PiYo is definitely A LOT more challenging so early in the morning. PiYo is pretty difficult itself, but when it's so early and you are just waking up... yea, it's an ass kicker. But it felt great to work out so early :)

Headed home after and had a snack... watched some TV then took a short nap. Now I'm all showered, getting ready for my doctor's appointment and wedding dress shopping... all while hanging out with this 35 month old as of today:

35 months!!!! She's almost three!!
Happy Friday! Hope all my fellow Vancouverites stay dry out there!

1 comment: