Monday 16 March 2015

Babysitting... Round 2

Uncle Bob-Bob and Auntie Jenn-Jenn are on Luca duty again tonight... last time we watched Luca, we had a lovely pizza dinner... then Luca ran around like crazy playing catch with the numerous stuffed toys we had... then around 8:30pm, he looked at me and told me he was hungry. I gave him some snacks his mom packed and he was STILL hungry. Normally, Bobby and I don't keep snacks in the house because then we end up snacking all the time so I didn't really have anything to feed Luca. Luckily, his mom was on her way but still I felt so guilty... I didn't think an almost 2 year old would be so hungry after eating 3 slices of pizza and seaweed snacks (over a 3 hour period)!!! So this time around, I am PREPARED. I know Luca loves strawberries and popcorn so I will have BOTH on hand tonight ;)


I am also preparing myself with the right amount of caffeine. Last time, we babysat Luca on a Wednesday night... Bobby used to have school on Tuesday evenings and so he was REALLY tired on Wednesday (he would leave home at 6am for work, and then not get back until 10pm after school). Well tomorrow, Bobby has to drive to Victoria so he has to be up really early... which means he will be going to bed early-ish... which means it will just be me, Luca (and Kiwi!!). Wish me luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment