Monday 9 March 2015

Chai tea

Ever since doing the Tea Me Tiny Detox in February (I have two 14 day packets left which I plan on using in June – pre wedding detox!) and starting the 60 Day PiYo Challenge in March, I have decided to cut back on dairy. I am not lactose intolerant per se, but dairy does cause me discomfort at times.

Anyway, I have been craving a chai latte for a while now. I decided that I would let myself get one this morning since today would be the day after daylight savings time… and everyone who lives in North America knows that daylight savings time leads to:


Side note: Am I the only one that thinks daylight savings time is completely useless? I don’t really understand how we are “saving daylight”. If anything, daylight savings time should be in the fall…? Every March, we set our clocks forward one hour… well, the days are progressively getting longer as we near Summer Solstice… so in order to make the days longer in the spring, shouldn’t we be setting our clocks BACK? Putting this argument another way: Okay, in November, it’s dark and depressing. The sun sets at 5pm. You go to work, it’s dark. You get off work, it’s dark. Then we go ahead and set our clocks BACK an hour. Like uh ok? Doing that makes the days shorter. Instead of the sun setting at 6pm, it sets at 5pm… So shouldn’t we be setting our clocks FORWARD in fall (that way the sun would set at 6pm). My other argument is we should just scrap daylight savings time period. Anyway…..

So I got a chai latte today. It was worth the wait. I’m still tired though, but that could just be because doing 35-60 minutes of PiYo everyday is wearing me down. I plan on doing a PiYo Challenge update sometime this week (my likes and dislikes). Stay tuned!


Another side note: What is the purpose of Stabucks' La Boulange? I see nothing different in what they are serving - everything is just PINK now... as opposed to brown or green. 

No comments:

Post a Comment