Monday 30 March 2015

Las Margaritas

Hit up Las Margaritas for dinner today. Las Margaritas is one of my fave restaurants - their food is awesome!!! Bobby has never been so I finally took him today! :)

When in Las Margaritas... one must have a margarita!
I always get the chicken enchiladas (no beans so they give me extra rice). Since there are two enchiladas, I can only eat half of my meal which means lunch tomorrow will be AWESOME!!

After dinner, we walked around West 4th for a bit. Bobby is in the market for a new jacket (his is completely worn down with holes). We found him the perfect "Bobby" jacket at Arc'teryx. He got the Waylay jacket in graphite and it passed the three things Bobby looks for in a jacket:

1. It has a hood
2. It's waterproof
3. It's the perfect colour

Looking good, Bobby!
Personally, I like the jacket too! Maybe I'll get the female version for myself - we definitely need waterproof gear here in Vancouver!

No comments:

Post a Comment