Tuesday 26 July 2016

Airmiles - the dumbest loyalty card ever?!

Okay, so everyone is in a panic because your Airmiles that you have been collecting but are not using will expire after 5 years. (Eg: all of those hard earned miles from 2011 will expire this year unless you use them!)

I don't really collect Airmiles but I do have a loyalty card from back in the day. I decided to have a look to see if I had miles expiring and what I could trade them in for.

Well, today is my lucky day! Because I am an Airmiles member, I can avail of this WONDERFUL deal:


For 50 Airmiles points AND 95$, I can get a 100$ gift card to Thirfty's (and a few other stores). Um... what?! So I am paying 95$ for a 100$ gift card? What kind of lame deal is this?! You can get far better deals for giftcards using CardSwap Canada.

No bueno, Airmiles!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment